Effective Project Management: Traditional, Agile, Extreme eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Advance in your product management career and create innovative products that customers love!
Regardless of industry or sector, to compete in today’s business world, product managers must understand how their customer’s preferences change, how technology evolves, and how anticipate what competitors might do. Regardless of industry, you need a reliable resource that provides timely guidance and practical tools to help you compete. With new content and expert advice, this updated edition of The Product Manager’s Survival Guide brings you fully up to date on what you need to succeed as a product manager.
For your professional future, you’ll learn it’s not the development technique that will help you get ahead, it’s how you think like a strategically minded business person. Your continuous learning starts with your product management acumen assessment, and takes root, when you develop your own professional development strategy.
The Product Manager’s Survival Guide, Second Edition features brand new material, including:
• A product management acumen assessment
• Action planning ideas at the end of each chapter
• Techniques to earn empowerment
• Tools to develop product strategies and roadmaps
• Methods to deploy and release products
• Metrics to assess product performance
Simple and easy to understand, this invaluable guide will help you bring your company into the digital age and continue to evolve with changing times.