Effective Personal Communication Skills for Public Relations (PR in Practice) eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Effective Writing Skills for Public Relations is a reference source on style and presentation with tips on making the best use of written communication.В It gives advice on how to write concisely using jargon-free language while avoiding overused words and phrases.В It includes adviceВ on policing house style with attention toВ punctuation, headlines, captions, and overall consistency.В Readers will also find help on public speaking, pronunciation and the standard writing skills needed in the office.
The fourth edition includes new sections on websites, emails, and other online communication. В Standard proof correction marks are included together with a glossary of terms.В The author draws on the authority of established style guides, including the Oxford Guide to English Usage.