Effective Media Relations: How to Get Results eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Evaluating Public Relations advises PR practitioners at all levels how to demonstrate clearly and objectively to their clients and managers the impact that their work has. The authors draw on both their practical and academic experience to discuss a diverse range of evaluation methods and strategies, illustrating them throughout with award winning case studies and interviews. Fully revised and updated, the second edition of this book allows practitioners to more closely monitor and evaluate their campaigns and helps them develop more robust campaign strategies. This edition includes new information on: online evaluation; measuring relationships; practitioner culture, evaluation procedures and structures; payment by results; econometrics; word of mouth. Covering both theory and practice, Evaluating Public Relations is a handbook for both students and experienced practitioners.