The power of positive ACTION! The authors not only share their secrets to building a highly successful practice, but also provide readers with practical, everyday action steps to fill their practice, generate more referrals, and find more clients fast by taking positive actions.—Stephen Fairley, MA, RCC President & Business Coach, Today’s Leadership Coaching, Inc coauthor of Getting Started in Personal and Executive Coaching”The Successful Coach is terrific-practical, friendly, and very helpful. Instead of fearfully wondering, ‘Can I make it as a coach?’ aspiring coaches can shift and confidently ask, ‘What kind of difference do I want to make with people?’ and ‘What wonderful life will I have when I am a wildly successful coach?’”—Marilee Adams, PHD author of Change Your Questions, Change Your LifeAn easy-to-follow blueprint for developing a successful coaching practiceIf you are a coach, or want to become one, this book will help you resolve self-limiting beliefs and give you the know-how to build a successful practice.Everything you need to know to be a top coach is set forth in this book. The first half helps you overcome obstacles that hold you back so you can soar to the pinnacle of the profession. You will learn valuable concepts and techniques to improve your coaching skills, including conquering excuses that stand in your path, thinking like a top coach, and tapping into the power of self-motivation.The second half of the book gives you marketing strategies to gain clients and build your business. You will learn how to build a unique niche that fully leverages your own unique competencies and skills. Moreover, the authors help you identify and conquer fears and insecurities that may be preventing you from implementing the marketing and sales tactics that will make your business take off.The authors-two highly successful coaches and one bestselling marketing guru-draw on their own experiences to help you uncover and exploit the unique blend of skills and knowledge that you possess to be a top coach.
Effective Succession Planning: Ensuring Leadership Continuity and Building Talent from Within eBook $15.00
Educational Leadership Relationally: A Theory and Methodology for Educational Leadership, Management and Administration eBook $12.00
Effective Behaviour Management in the Primary Classroom eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
There are no reviews yet.