Econometric Models in Marketing (Advances in Econometrics) eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Whilst Wine Marketing: a practical guide also looks at theory and existing research, the main focus of this book is on the practicalities of wine marketing. Each chapter includes the following invaluable features:* ‘How to’ and ‘how not to’ case studies based on international examples* A guide to further reading and websites* ‘Issues to consider when marketing’ section as a means of self-evaluation’Wine Marketing’ systematically outlines the major issues involved in the production and marketing of wine. Its accessible and clear-sighted approach makes it an invaluable guide for everyone in the field. * Systematic discussion of how to adapt classic marketing techniques to the specifics of the wine industry.* International case studies and examples to demonstrate real-life practice.* A variety of features to facilitate learning and allow self-evaluation.