Eat That Frog!: 21 Great Ways to Stop Procrastinating and Get More Done in Less Time eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Why are some organizations more innovative than others? How can we tap into, empower, and leverage the natural innovation within our organizations that is so vital to our future success? Now more than ever, companies and institutions of all types and sizes are determined to create more innovative organizations. In study after study, leaders say that fostering innovation and the need for transformational change are among their top priorities. But they also report struggling with how to engage their cultures to implement the changes necessary to maximize their innovative targets.
In Innovation by Design, authors Thomas Lockwood and Edgar Papke share the results of their study of some of the world’s most innovative organizations, including:
The 10 attributes leaders can use to create and develop effective cultures of innovation.
How to use design thinking as a powerful method to drive employee creativity and innovation.
How to leverage the natural influence of the collective imagination to produce the “pull effect” of creativity and risk taking.
How leaders can take the “Fifth Step of Design” and create their ideal culture.
Innovation by Design offers a powerful set of insights and practical solutions to the most important challenge for today’s businesses–the need for relevant innovation.