E-Commerce and V-Business: Digital Enterprise in the Twenty-First Century, 2nd Edition eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Checklists, though mundane, are a key component of many jobs. They help ensure that key issues aren’t overlooked, and they serve as guideposts for anyone auditing the work. This book provides technology managers with a very good preparatory set of details and checklists for their e-commerce infrastructure. The book can also show a corporate auditor what to look for to ensure that appropriate controls are in place. Throughout its 6 chapters and 225 pages, the book offers a detailed, progressive, and structured approach for performing such audits. The book addresses technology-related issues but doesn’t require the auditor to be expert in them. Among topics discussed are physical security, authentication, and passwords; checklists ensure that these features are deployed or configured correctly. For ensuring that file servers and other elements of the e-commerce infrastructure are protected, this book is an excellent choice.