E-Commerce and V-Business: Business Models for Global Success eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
A top-level security guru for both eBay and PayPal and a best-selling information systems security author show how to design and develop secure Web commerce systems. Whether its online banking or ordering merchandise using your cell phone, the world of online commerce requires a high degree of security to protect you during transactions. This book not only explores all critical security issues associated with both e-commerce and mobile commerce (m-commerce), it is also a technical manual for how to create a secure system. Covering all the technical bases, this book provides the detail that developers, system architects, and system integrators need to design and implement secure, user-friendly, online commerce systems. Co-authored by Hadi Nahari, one of the world’s most renowned experts in Web commerce security he is currently the Principal Security, Mobile and DevicesArchitect at eBay, focusing on the architecture and implementation of eBay and PayPal mobile Co-authored by Dr. Ronald Krutz information system security lecturer and co-author of the best-selling Wiley CISSP Prep Guide Series Shows how to architect and implement user-friendly security for e-commerce and especially, mobile commerce Covers the fundamentals of designing infrastructures with high availability, large transactional capacity, and scalability Includes topics such as understanding payment technologies and how to identify weak security, and how to augment it. Get the essential information you need on Web commerce security—as well as actual design techniques—in this expert guide.