E-commerce and M-commerce technologies eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
E-Commerce and V-Business examines the impact of the Internet and associated technologies on two related aspects of business: electronic commerce and virtual organisation. Using a combination of recent theory and empirical evidence it demonstrates how forward thinking organisations are reaping considerable strategic advantage from exciting new business models in these areas. Such models require radical rethinking of many aspects of traditional business. The book covers many of the critical and contemporary issues stemming from these important new developments. One of the first texts to explicitly recognize the converging aspects of electronic commerce and virtual organisationAn up-to-date, leading academic text involving an international team of expertsPacked with recent case studies illustrating how electronic commerce and virtual business have created significant strategic benefits