E-Commerce: A Control and Security Guide eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
This title contains excellent explanation on protocols of various types of electronic payment systems. The contents are not limited to well-known protocols such as SSL and SET (even these are explained clearly)– the authors succeeded in writing on almost all payment systems from today’s systems of banks and EDI to cryptographic protocols including micropayment (NetBill, Millicent, Mondex, etc.) and some digital moneys. Also mechanisms of integrated circuit cards are included. Most protocols are clearly described with many charts. If you want to be familiar with electronic payment systems, this book is a must.