E-Business Innovation and Process Management eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
There’s now enough history to identify specific rules for systematically building the profitability of virtually any business online. In this book, Robin Miller systematically introduces these rules, and shows exactly how you can use them to maximum advantage, whatever you market — products, services, information, or advertising. Miller is exceptionally well-placed to write this book: he is editor-in-chief of OSDN, the parent organization of hugely popular sites like Slashdot and Freshmeat…businesses that have been profitable virtually from day one. Drawing on his own experience and the hard lessons learned by thousands of companies, he has delivered a hard-nosed, practical, streetwise guide to reducing your costs and increasing your revenues until you’re making a healthy and sustainable profit. Miller identifies disastrous mistakes and shows how to avoid them; presents tactics for accomplishing more with less; shows how to anticipate trends and technologies without wasting scarce time and money; and demonstrates how you can use the Internet to support all your business activities, both online and off. This book is not about technology or “e-commerce”: it is about success.