e-Business and Telecommunications: 6th International Joint Conference, ICETE 2009, Milan, Italy, July 7-10, 2009. Revised Selected Papers eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
This book constitutes the thoroughly refereed post-proceedings of the joint International Workshops on Trading Agent Design and Analysis, TADA 2006, and on Agent Mediated Electronic Commerce, AMEC VIII 2006, held in Hakodate, Japan, in May 2006 as an associated event of AAMAS 2006, the 5th International Joint Conference on Autonomous Agents and Multiagent Systems.
The 17 revised full papers presented were carefully selected from the presentations made at the workshop and include papers from the annual TAC tournament whose purpose is to stimulate research in trading agents and market mechanisms by providing a platform for agents competing in well-defined market scenarios. The papers address a mix of both theoretical and practical issues in trading agent design and technologies, theoretical and empirical evaluation of strategies in complex trading scenarios as well as mechanism design. Also covered are issues of agent-mediated electronic commerce ranging from the design of electronic marketplaces and efficient protocols to behavioral aspects of agents operating in such environments.