E-business and telecommunication networks eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
There is substantial interest in research in developing countries, especially in the use, implementation and development of information technology and systems. Many researchers have been moving toward an understanding of indigenous social and cultural structures and how they influence the use and development of information systems. E-Commerce and Cultural Values addresses these issues and brings together scholars to share their expertise on different aspects of the social side of e-Commerce and information systems and how they impact the cultural values of a society.