Dynamic Trading Indicators: Winning with Value Charts and Price Action Profile eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
The book discusses in great detail all the important stock market ratios and indicators and many of the lesser ones. It expounds on many styles and strategies to buying and selling stocks, including active trading strategies, value investing, technical analysis and fundamental analysis. The problem I have with exposing the beginner to strategies such as active trading is that research has shown that it is futile and will result in a loss for nearly all traders after trading expenses (You are up against thousands of MBA graduates who will stay up later then you and get up earlier then you ). I believe the downside of each strategy should be explained and who has been successful using it, so that the beginner has an idea of what he is up against. That being said, there is tremendous value in the book because of its detailed explanation of how to analyze company reports, what the valuation indicators mean (ie, p/e) and how to use them.