Dynamic Trading: Dynamic Concepts in Time, Price & Pattern Analysis With Practical Strategies for Traders & Investors eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Learn the art and science of trading systems from professional speculators. The authors share powerful long and short trading strategies in TradeStation that span all time frames, including over one hundred annotated charts with commentary and rationale. The book contains a complete implementation of a professional trading platform, including dozens of TradeStation strategies, indicators, and functions — with 64 pages of EasyLanguage code. Further, advanced trading techniques such as pair trading and float trading are explained. These systems are integrated into a fully automated framework for position sizing and trade management. Finally, follow the authors as they track their stock selections throughout the week in real time.
Professional Stock Trading is a practical blueprint for the entrepreneur who has the desire, ambition, and intensity to enter the trading business. In a scientific manner, a trader learns how to master the technical elements of the business and integrate them into a disciplined approach. The book ends with a full-scale implementation of a professional trading platform. Swing traders, day traders, and investors who aspire to a greater understanding of the stock market will welcome this book.