Dynamic Electrocardiography eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
In this updated fifth edition of the Atlas of Atherosclerosis and Metabolic Syndrome (formerly the Atlas of Atherosclerosis), the editors have compiled a comprehensive update on the field of atherosclerosis. This four-color atlas includes detailed legends and extensive reference listings for hundreds of illustrations, algorithms, schematics, and images. This new edition focuses more closely on metabolic syndrome, as well as comprehensively covering many other topics including diabetes and vascular risk, obesity management, dietary concerns, drug treatment, gender and ethnicity differences, and many others. The striking, four-color format combined with the breadth of information it contains make this book an invaluable resource for physicians, cardiologists, and all professionals involved in the study and treatment of atherosclerosis.