Dreams, "Evolution," and Value Fulfillment : a Seth book (Vols. 1 and 2 combined) eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Cultivating Creativity in Babies, Toddlers and Young Children shows how each of us can promote creativity in children. It explores the journey children take in developing their creativity, and helps child care students and practitioners to nurture creativity in babies, toddlers and young children. Written by a leading expert in an integrated approach to early childhood development and learning, “Cultivating Creativity” links theory and practice to provide a clear framework for this difficult, but vital, aspect of development and learning. It covers: discovering your own creativity; developing creativity in children; the inclusion of children with special educational needs or disabilities; diversity and cross-cultural approaches; useful websites; and, resources, including videos, books and reader friendly journals. “Cultivating Creativity in Babies, Toddlers and Young Children” is written in the clear and accessible style associated with Tina Bruce’s bestselling books, and is generously illustrated in full colour. It is an essential text for NVQ and CACHE students at Levels 3 and 4, and students of the CACHE Certificate in Child Care and Education. Students following Foundation Degrees, Early Childhood Studies Degrees, and Certificate and Diploma students on in-service accreditation programmes will also find it useful, as will those wanting an introductory Masters Degree text. It is an ideal handbook for encouraging creativity in babies, toddlers and young children in any setting, or in the home.