Dr Podcast Scripts for the Primary FRCA eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Quickly expand your knowledge base and master your residency with Faust’s Anesthesiology Review, the world’s best-selling review book in anesthesiology. Combining comprehensive coverage with an easy-to-use format, this newly updated medical reference book is designed to efficiently equip you with the latest advances, procedures, guidelines, and protocols. It’s the perfect refresher on every major aspect of anesthesia.
- Take advantage of concise coverage of a broad variety of timely topics in anesthesia.
- Focus your study time on the most important topics , including anesthetic management for cardiopulmonary bypass, off-pump coronary bypass, and automatic internal cardiac defibrillator procedures; arrhythmias; anesthesia for magnetic resonance imaging; occupational transmission of blood-borne pathogens; preoperative evaluation of the patient with cardiac disease; and much more.
- Search the entire contents online at Expert Consult.com.
The perfect resource, which offers concise content for everything needed for certification, recertification, or as a refresher training for anesthesiology, has now improved with a more comprehensive view on the most important topics in the specialty with over 60 new chapters.