Don’t Look, Don’t Touch, Don’t Eat: The Science Behind Revulsion eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
The Nigerian Diaspora is now world-wide, and when Yoruba travel, they take with them their religious organizations. As a member of the Cherubim and Seraphim church in London for over thirty years, anthropologist Hermione Harris explores a world of prayer, spirit possession, and divination through dreams and visions. Through their religious practice, church members enlist the Holy Spirit to defend themselves against witchcraft and evil spirits, and make a success of their lives. Although the new Nigerian ‘Born Again’ Pentecostals in Britain turn away from C&S ritual, Harris argues that they too are engaged in the search for spiritual power.