Doing Better for Children eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
This time, the Rieses shift their focus to the complicated relationship between marketing and management. Pulling away the ‘velvet curtain’ that divides the two, they reveal not only the struggle that is endemic in corporations across the world, but how it harms companies’ bottom lines, and why, in particular, management needs to understand how to think like marketing – and vice versa. At the heart of this strife lies management’s perception that their decisions are based on sound business practice and research while marketing decisions are simply based on common sense. This leads to fundamentally different approaches to creating brands and products – namely that management overvalues cost-cutting and ‘creating a better product’ when they should really be worrying about better branding. Some of their observations, culled from years on the front lines include: management deals in reality; marketing deals in perception; management thinks brand first; marketing thinks category first; management wants to build better products; marketing wants to build different products; management wants a full line; marketing wants a narrow line; management targets the center of the market; and, marketing targets the ends.