Do Your Own PR eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Few realize that the methods behind the social marketing discipline are not new but are based on traditional sales techniques reengineered to advocate social responsibility. Since emerging, the movement has prompted a rapid change in how we communicate and what we say. Funding from government agencies, foundations, and organizations like the National Cancer Institute and the American Heart Association have prompted campaigns that promote healthy behaviors and deter unhealthy actions. In this three-volume set, a panel of experts take an unprecedented look at this marketing phenomena as a means of influencing behaviors that benefit individuals and society overall.
This comprehensive collection examines the role of persuasion in a marketing context. The book’s central theme is woven throughout each of the three volumes: volume one focuses on the conceptual and philosophical foundations of the trend; the second part addresses its theoretical and strategic dimensions; and the final section discusses applications to specific societal issues like personal, public, and environmental caretaking; disease prevention; good nutrition; and safe sex. Chapters address campaign planning, regulatory and compliance issues, and the measurement of outcomes.