Discourse of Advertising (Interface) eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Based on a conceptual analysis of marketing texts, particularly service marketing texts, and a case study of a service firm that utilizes approaches to managing organizations that have been developed within the boundaries of marketing, this book presents a critical examination of marketing as a managerial practice. Sk?l?n focuses in particular on the managerial research tradition and managerial practice referred to as service marketing (sometimes service management), which is seen as a ‘dominant managerial logic’ by many marketing scholars. Sk?l?n analyzes the governmentality of service marketing through textual representations of managerial marketing and a case study of a service organization. Based on the former, the author argues that managerial marketing has always promoted and fostered customer orientation as the main governmental rationality and that this rationality in service marketing targets human beings more exclusively than previously. This book contributes to critical marketing research since this research tradition lacks studies of empirical responses to managerial marketing which articulate a radical social critique.