Directory of Global Professional Accounting and Business Certifications eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Wiley International Financial Reporting Trends provides copious examples of footnote disclosures and financial statement formats, carefully culled from the world’s leading international companies (“Global 500”) that are already compliant with IFRS and report under IFRS standards promulgated by the International Accounting Standards Board, the IASB. Arranged topically, this book is a quick source of reference to find answers to issues of interest to financial statement preparers. It provides hundreds of illustrations taken from financial statements prepared under IFRS by global conglomerates thereby helping preparers and users of financial statements to expeditiously obtain examples of footnote disclosures and financial statements presented under these Standards which are popularly referred to as “principles-based” standards (as opposed to “rules-based” standards). Additionally, Wiley International Financial Reporting Trends contains comparisons of IFRS to US GAAP, Indian GAAP, and Chinese GAAP, making it a truly global reference resource.