Healthcare marketing has not only come of age; it has also risen to a new level of prominence. Increased competition has driven healthcare providers to better understand the market in which they operate, their customers, and their customers motivations. Marketing is now a recognized and established function in many healthcare organizations. This book introduces healthcare leaders to the concepts they need to understand to plan and launch an effective marketing initiative. It provides a comprehensive view of the marketing process, from evaluating market needs to developing a marketing campaign to evaluating marketing efforts. This edition discusses recent developments in healthcare that are affecting the marketing of health services, as well as contemporary marketing approaches.
Digital Minds – 12 Things Every Business Needs to Know About Digital Marketing eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!