Digital Communities in a Networked Society: e-Commerce, e-Business and e-Government (IFIP International Federation for Information Processing) eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
This is a perfect book for someone who has some experience with a PHP-based CMS, like WordPress, and wants to build an ecommerce site quickly. The author does a great job showing how to install Zen Cart, connect to a payment gateway, like PayPal, and modify the template.
It does as advertised. It will show a novice/beginner web developer how to quickly set up a basic store.
However, as other reviews have pointed out, this book doesn’t really get into customizing Zen Cart and advanced topics like how to optimize Zen Cart for SEO. The problem is most Zen Cart books out today are not much help for experienced Zen Cart develoopers.
Still, this book gets five stars because it does a great job explaining how to configure Zen Cart. It doesn’t claim to be a book for advanced users. I have looked at other Zen Cart books and this is the only one that I would recommend to others.
If you want to learn Zen Cart basics, this is a great start.