Dictionary of Accounting: Over 6,000 terms clearly defined eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
This informative Q&A style report summarizes the issues and implications surrounding the possibility of an industry-wide change in accounting standards from a focus on detailed rules to a focus on broad principles. Experts from Price WaterhouseCoopers (PwC) and the Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) answer thought-provoking questions about the impact of principles-based accounting standards on the industry overall.