Diagnostic Methods in the Cardiac Catheterization Laboratory eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
This textbook covers all the main subspecialties in cardiology, including a large proportion of case studies that illustrate the principles of clinical practice. Self testing questions accompany each case. Authored by leading cardiologists, this is an up to date, well illustrated, core cardiological text for those preparing for the specialist examinations.