Devops Automation Cookbook eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
nAbout This Book
• Use some of the powerful tools that have emerged to enable systems administrators and developers to take control and automate the management, monitoring, and creation of complex infrastructures
• Covers some of the most exciting technologies available to DevOps engineers, and demonstrates multiple techniques for using them
• A hands-on guide filled with clear examples and multiple methodologies to demonstrate the various DevOps tools available
Who This Book Is For
If you are a systems administrator or developer who is keen to employ DevOps techniques to help with the day-to-day complications of managing complex infrastructures, then this book is for you.
What You Will Learn
• Manage, use, and work with code in the Git version management system
• Manage the life cycle of hosts, from creation to on-going management, using Puppet Razor
• Create hosts automatically using a simple combination of TFTP, DHCP, and pre-seeds
• Implement virtual hosts using the ubiquitous VMware ESXi hypervisor
• Control configuration using the powerful and popular Ansible configuration management system
• Develop powerful, consistent, and portable containers using Docker
• Track trends, discover data, and monitor key systems using InfluxDB, syslog, and Sensu
• Deal efficiently with powerful cloud infrastructures using the Amazon AWS Infrastructure-as-a-Service and the Heroku Platform-as-a-Service
This book takes a collection of some of the coolest software available today and shows you how to use it to create impressive changes to the way you deliver applications and software.
Starting off with the fundamental command-line tools, you will learn about the Ansible tool. You will explore how to build hosts automatically and interactive pre-seed. You will also delve into the concept of manipulating guests with ESXi. Following this, you will venture into the application of Docker, learn how to build containers in Jenkins, and deploy apps using a combination of Ansible, Docker, and Jenkins. You will also discover how to filter data with Grafana and use InfluxDB along with unconventional log management. Finally, you will employ the Heroku and Amazon AWS platforms.