Developing Web Services with Java APIs for XML eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Completely Rewritten Sixth Edition Sheds New Light on Open Source Intelligence Collection and Analysis Author Michael Bazzell has been well known in government circles for his ability to locate personal information about any target through Open Source Intelligence (OSINT). In this book, he shares his methods in great detail. Each step of his process is explained throughout twenty-five chapters of specialized websites, software solutions, and creative search techniques. Over 250 resources are identified with narrative tutorials and screen captures. This book will serve as a reference guide for anyone that is responsible for the collection of online content. It is written in a hands-on style that encourages the reader to execute the tutorials as they go. The search techniques offered will inspire analysts to “think outside the box” when scouring the internet for personal information. Much of the content of this book has never been discussed in any publication. Always thinking like a hacker, the author has identified new ways to use various technologies for an unintended purpose. This book will greatly improve anyone’s online investigative skills. Among other techniques, you will learn how to locate: Hidden Social Network Content Cell Phone Subscriber Information Deleted Websites & Posts Missing Facebook Profile Data Full Twitter Account Data Alias Social Network Profiles Free Investigative Software Useful Browser Extensions Alternative Search Engine Results Website Owner Information Photo GPS & Metadata Live Streaming Social Content Social Content by Location IP Addresses of Users Additional User Accounts Sensitive Documents & Photos Private Email Addresses Duplicate Video Posts Mobile App Network Data Unlisted Addresses s Public Government Records Document Metadata Rental Vehicle Contracts Online Criminal Activity Personal Radio Communications Compromised Email Information Automated Collection Solutions Linux Investigative Programs Dark Web Content (Tor) Restricted YouTube Content Hidden Website Details Vehicle Registration Details.