Developing Web Applications with ASP.NET and C# eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
* There are currently nine million blogs, with 40,000 new ones created every day;25 percent of Internet users say they read blogs, and 9 percent say they’ve created one * This book walks people through what they need to know to launch a blog, maintain it, publicize it, syndicate it, and even make money from it * Topics covered include choosing a Weblog host such as Blogger.com or TypePad, hosting a blog on one’s own, solving blog problems, working with blogging software (Movable Type, Greymatter, Radio Userland), and delving into RSS syndication * Offers tips from veteran bloggers, a rundown of Blogosphere protocol, savvy pointers on earning revenue from a blog, and advice on specialized blogs such as podcasts, vlogs, and photo and MP3 blogs”