Developing Advertising with Qualitative Market Research eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
This is a third edition of Meeting Customer Needs, a diploma level book in the Chartered Management of Institute series. This particular title meets the specific requirements of those taking the Unit DM45 entitled Customer Focus, Marketing and Planning.A new website available for use with the text to provide revision notes and lecturers’ notes. This book is ideal for managers seeking to establish or improve customer service and customer focus standards. It includes action plans, sample communications and checklists for managers to adapt for their own purposes. Real examples and new case studies are used throughout to illustrate points in a practical context. * Tools and technology have improved dramatically since the last edition and this book brings the reader up-to-date* Expectations and the knowledge of customers has also changed since the last edition and the new edition shows how to accommodate this* Competition has improved and standards are higher and this new edition illustrates how to meet this challenge and how to meet customers’ demands.