The age of 3D printing and personal fabrication is uponus! You’ve probably heard of the incredibly sophisticated but inexpensive 3Dprinters that can produce almost any creation you give them. But how do youbecome part of that revolution? Sandeep Singh takes you through the skills you need tolearn and the services and technologies you need to know—explaining what 3Dprinting is, how it works, and what it can do for you. You’ll find yourselfrapidly prototyping and learning to produce complex designs that can befabricated by online 3D printing services or privately owned 3D printers and inyour hands in no time. Beginning GoogleSketchUp for 3D Printing starts by explaining how to use SketchUp and itsplug-ins to make your design products. You will learn how to present andanimate 3D models, and how to use Google Earth and 3D Warehouse to sell andmarket your 3D models. You’ll also get a vision of the future of 3D printing soyou can plan your future projects while mastering today’s tools. Beginning Google SketchUpfor 3D Printing is the perfect bookfor 3D designers, hobbyists, woodworkers, craftspeople, and artists interestedin the following: Designing in 3D using SketchUp Using the online 3D printing pipeline Animating SketchUp 3D models Becoming familiar with rapid prototyping technology Navigating new 3D and personal fabrication technologies Working with Google Earth and 3D Warehouse with confidence Welcome to the era of 3D printing and personalfabrication! What you’ll learn 3D design for beginners Using Sketchup Using the online 3D printing pipeline Animating Sketchup 3D models Becoming familiar with rapid prototyping technology Navigating new 3D and personal fabrication technologies Negotiate Google Earth and 3D Warehouse with confidence Who this book is for 3D Designers, hobbyists, woodworkers, craftsmen and artists. Table of Contents The Ins and Outs of Google SketchUp and Shapeways First 3D Printout Getting Your Juices Flowing 3D Model to 3D Print Tools and Techniques to Save Time Breaking the Barrier Modeling with Photographs Working with Symmetry Share with the World Animate with SketchyPhysics Using LayOut Exploring 3D Printing Alternatives Get Connected
Developer’s Guide to Web Application Security eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!