Detective Marketing: Creative Common Sense in Business, 3rd Edition eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
The goal of marketing is simple: attract customers who will purchase your product. Getting there, though, isn’t so easy. Real marketing success involves a strong foundation in everything from planning, advertising, and publicity to Internet strategies, database management, and more. Enter Marketing DeMystified . Addressing every step of the process in plain English, it helps you master all the tools at your disposal to cultivate strong brand awareness, maximize profits, and build lasting customer loyalty. Featuring realworld examples, end-of-chapter quizzes, and a final exam, Marketing DeMystified is the fuel you need to power up your marketing machine and start producing results.
This fast and easy guide covers:
- Marketing’s four Ps . . . plus three—planning, positioning, and people
- Tactics for organizing a research-driven campaign
- Strategies for leading a marketing team
- Techniques for branding from the inside out
- Case studies of marketing successes and failures
Simple enough for a novice or student, but challenging enough for a veteran marketing manager, Marketing DeMystified is the most thorough and simple shortcut to decoding key marketing concepts and principles.