Designing Embedded Internet Devices eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Struts solves the most common problems of web development. By basing your application on the Struts framework, you can reuse proven solutions and focus on what’s unique to your own case. Struts is an open-source product distributed by the Apache Software Foundation. Struts in Action is a comprehensive introduction to the Struts framework. It covers initial design, data validation, database access, dynamic page assembly, localization, product configuration, and other important areas. It shows you how to use both JSP tags and Velocity templates. It carefully explains the Struts architecture and control flow, as well as how to extend framework classes.Differences between Struts 1.1 and Struts 1.0. are pointed out and a case-study illustrates the 1.0 to 1.1 transition. The book shows you dozens of proven design techniques, patterns, and strategies, many of them not found elsewhere.What’s Inside-Struts 1.1 and 1.0Jakarta Validator and Tile packagesJakarta Scaffold toolkitVelocity templatesHTTP, Java Servlets, and JSP tagsDynamic web programmingServlet-centric application designWorking with databases and data servicesDesign and development patternsTons of examples