Demystifying Marketing: a guide to the fundamentals for engineers (Iet Management of Technology Series 23) eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
http://www.physicaltherapyprofits.com, http://www.therapynewsletter.com and http://www.nitin360.com founder Nitin Chhoda, PT reveals secret strategies to transform your physical therapy business. Having attended hundreds of physical therapy seminars and researched the top physical therapy graduate programs, Nitin has discovered that MARKETING is a crucial subject that’s not taught in physical therapy colleges. Nitin’s blog http://www.nitin360.com is a resource for private practitioners and this book, along with a system of DVDs, audio programs & done-for-you manuals is available at: http://www.physicaltherapyprofits.com and http://www.therapynewsletter.com Brief Summary: – Why physical therapists should promote fitness programs – Leveraging technology and websites to brand your practice – Acquiring, structuring and maximizing patient testimonials – Revenue multiplication in your practice – Transforming your practice with the right words and so much more…