Democracy and the Politics of the Extraordinary: Max Weber, Carl Schmitt, and Hannah Arendt eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Google.com is one of the five most popular sites on the Internet and is used around the world by millions of people every day. Sure, you know how to “Google it” when you’re searching for something – anything! – on the Web. It’s plenty fast and easy to use. But did you know how much more you could achieve with the world’s best search engine by clicking beyond the “Google Search” button?While you can interface with Google in 97 languages and glean results in 35, you can’t find any kind of instruction manual from Google. Lucky for you, our fully updated and greatly expanded second edition to the bestselling Google: The Missing Manual covers everything you could possibly want to know about Google, including the newest and coolest – and often most underused (what is Froogle, anyway?) – features. There’s even a full chapter devoted to Gmail, Google’s free email service that includes a whopping 1 GB of space). In this scrupulously objective, wise and witty guide, Sarah Milstein and Rael Dornfest deliver the complete scoop on Google, from how it works to how you can search far more effectively and efficiently (no more scrolling through 168 pages of seemingly irrelevant results); take best advantage of Google’s lesser-known features, such as Google Print, Google Desktop, and Google Suggest; get your website listed on Google; make money with AdWords and AdSense; and much more. Whether you’re new to Google or already a many-times-a-day user, you’re sure to find tutorials, tips, tricks, and tools that take you well beyond simple search to Google gurudom.