Deja Review Emergency Medicine eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
As the global population lives to an increasing older age, there is a need to research, develop and deliver appropriate anaesthesia and pain management care to these increasingly frail and vulnerable patients. This book provides a comprehensive and detailed overview of all aspects of anaesthesia for the elderly patient looking at the effect of ageing on the systems of the body and the role that age has on drug mechanisms. Designed for both consultants and trainees who care for elderly patients, chapters address the clinical management of the older patient in pain, trauma, intensive care as well as anaesthesia for all aspects of surgery.
The expert author team use their experience to provide a practical and stimulating book which informs everyday clinical activity and explores the unanswered questions which face anaesthetists in this changing patient population. This book will give all consultants and trainees a thorough grounding in this growing and demanding area of anaesthetic practice.