Decision Making in Anesthesiology, 4th Edition eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Covering the many relatively uncommon pain conditions that are often misdiagnosed, this one-of-a-kind visual resource clearly presents the extensive knowledge and experience of world-renowned pain expert Steven D. Waldman, MD, JD. Atlas of Uncommon Pain Syndromes, 4th Edition, first and foremost helps you make a correct diagnosis – a critical step in managing patients in chronic pain. Hundreds of high-quality illustrations, as well as x-rays, ultrasound, CTs, and MRIs, help you confirm your diagnoses with confidence.
Offers head-to-toe coverage – 135 conditions in all – providing concise, easy-to-read chapters for each condition. Dr. Waldman’s practical guidance is designed to help you make the correct diagnosis of uncommon pain syndromes, even the signs and symptoms don’t quite fit.
Explains each pain syndrome using a consistent, easy-to-follow format: an ICD-10 CM code for billing purposes, followed by a brief description of the signs and symptoms, laboratory and radiographic testing, differential diagnosis, available treatment options, and clinical pearls.
Features updated chapters throughout, as well as 12 new chapters covering Hemicrania Continua, Acute Calcific Prevertebral Tendinitis, Sternohyoid Syndrome
Snapping Scapula Syndrome, Erythromelagia, Foix-Alajouanine Syndrome, Lumbar Paraspinous Muscle Compartment Syndrome, Clunealgia, Nutcracker Syndrome,
Paroxysmal Extreme Pain Disorder, Iliopsoas Tendon Rupture, and Snapping Pes Anserinus Syndrome
Provides practitioners and trainees in pain medicine, anesthesiology, neurology, psychiatry, physical medicine and rehabilitation, primary care, and more with a firm foundation in the diagnosis of uncommon pain in daily practice.
Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.