Death in a Consumer Culture eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Business to Business Marketing is written from a marketing management perspective and uniquely integrates key themes in this area. Not only focusing on the nature and characteristics of B2B communications, this book provides an important, though often neglected, bridge between marketing and information systems concepts, within the context of interorganisational relationships. This applied book is orientated to the UK and European markets, although examples are drawn from other regions of the world in order to reflect good practice and the wider global perspective. Business to Business Marketing is geared towards both postgraduate and final year undergraduate students. This book is ideal for those studying Marketing, Marketing with eCommerce, Media and Multimedia Marketing, E-Business, Business Studies, Business Information Systems and MBA programmes in particular. It can also be used for related units in Engineering and Social studies programmes. Students following the CIM’s Professional Diploma – Marketing Communications will also benefit from this book, as well as those taking stand-alone professional B2B marketing seminars.