Day Trading the Currency Market: Technical and Fundamental Strategies To Profit from Market Swings (Wiley Trading) eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
The Options Doctor is an essential resource for good traders who want to be great. Years of experience and painful lessons are translated into winning strategies for all market conditions with tips to gain an edge in the market. Whether your portfolio is up or down…thi9s is what the doctor ordered! — William J. P. Dale, Vice President and Portfolio Manager, RBC Dominion Securities, Royal Bank of Canada ”Jeanette Schwarz Young says that the options business ‘is a treasure hunt with a real treasure at the end,’ and so is her book. She makes complicated topics-candlesticks, butterflies, Condors, straddles and strangles, and more-Understandable, even as she discusses how she entered the business, mastered and created tools of the trade, and helps others manage both winning an losing positions. She clearly is a treasure, too.” — Dr. Robert A. Scott, President, Adelphi University ”Anyone wanting to learn how to apply technical analysis to options trading should find The Options Doctor very useful. Young is at her best when she explains her favorite trading tools. I especially liked reading about her experiences on the trading floor which have given her a unique view of market trading.” — John Murphy, author, Technical Analysis of the Financial Markets and Intermarket Analysis