Dave Landry on Swing Trading eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
The growing complexity of many real world problems is one of the biggest challenges of our time. The area of international finance is one prominent example where decision making is often fraud to mistakes, and tasks such as forecasting, trading and hedging exchange rates seem to be too difficult to expect correct or at least adequate decisions. From the high complexity of the foreign exchange market and related decision problems, the author derives the necessity to use tools from Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence, e.g. Support Vector Machines, and to combine such methods with sophisticated financial modelling techniques. The suitability of this combination of ideas is demonstrated by an empirical study and by simulation.