Dave Landry On Swing Trading eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
This volume considers trading strategies in illiquid markets from three perspectives. The first chapter presents an innovative approach to investigate the interactions between the trading activities of a large investor, the stock price, and liquidity. The framework generalizes existing models by introducing a stochastic liquidity factor. The flexibility of the framework is illustrated by an application that deals with the pricing of a liquidity derivative. The second chapter focuses on a new pragmatic approach to determine optimal liquidation strategies if an investor uses market orders to unwind large security positions in an illiquid market. The third chapter devotes special attention to iceberg orders. It presents a parsimonious framework that allows to analyze the rationale for the use of this order type by assessing the costs and benefits of this trading instrument.