Data-Driven Marketing: The 15 Metrics Everyone in Marketing Should Know eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
A comprehensive explanation of emerging marketsIn this global economy, it is important to understand the power that other countries possess, and how they can affect the global market and your investment portfolio. Emerging markets represent about 75% of the world’s land mass and, with population growth that is 5 times faster than in developed countries, are home to over 80% of the global population. Emerging Markets For Dummies provides you with the information you need to understand Asian, Russian, Indian, Brazilian, and other foreign markets and their place in our local and global economies. You’ll get guidance on how to branch out into emerging markets to diversify your portfolio and how to incorporate these growth areas into your business and investment plans.The benefits of diversificationHow global economies effect each otherOther titles by Logue: Hedge Funds For Dummies and Day trading For DummiesWhether you have knowledge of investing and want to target emerging market opportunities or want to expand your portfolio, Emerging Markets For Dummies is a great resource for investors who want to branch out.