Darwin’s Notebooks, 1836-1844: Geology, Transmutation of Species, Metaphysical Enquiries eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Did you know…The claim that “science and faith are enemies” is a myth? The discovery of DNA and its genetic code points squarely to a designer of the universe? The fossil record is a gigantic embarrassment and “headache” for evolution? Darwin’s theories are based ultimately on philosophy, not on science?Brace yourself for a scientific earthquake! Strange “tremors” are now coming from science labs. As researchers uncover new levels of astonishing complexity within the cell, they suddenly face a shocking conclusion: Darwin was wrong. This sophisticated complexity could not arise by change; it must have been designed.Darwinism Under the Microscope probes the exciting “Darwinism vs. Design” debate that is making headlines. It lays a scientific foundation for “divine design” and equips the reader to discuss the topic intelligently…even with professors!One of the book’s contributing authors, biologist Michael Behe, has done revolutionary work on the cell’s tiny molecular machines. His “evidence of design” in Darwin’s Black Box triggered an ever-expanding global controversy. Using Darwin’s own pass-fail test, Behe concludes:”Darwin’s theory has absolutely broken down.”Darwinism Under the Microscope explains the “breakdown” and provides the knowledge and skill to share this breaking news with the next generation.