Customer Relationship Management, Second Edition eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
This is the definitive book about brands and branding, written by some of the leading experts in the field. Brands today are key engines of economic strength. Far from being a superficial or cosmetic communications exercise, brands have become a central organising principle behind many ambitious companies. This authoritative book contains contributions from some of the field’s leading practitioners, academics and consultants, analysing the nature and benefits of brands – particularly in terms of their sustainable business value and their wider social advantages. It not only explains the economic strength and importance of brands, but also will frame thinking on the best practice of branding now and for the future.