Customer Equity: Measurement, Management and Research Opportunities (Foundations and Trends in Marketing) eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Consumers have, to a large extent, become their own producers; they are more aware of marketing and are active in adding value to the products and experiences they want. By assessing customers as active agents rather than passive consumers, Bjoern Bjerke explores alternative ways of marketing for new businesses and social entrepreneurial ventures. This book first presents the dominant approach to marketing theory used for the last half a century. After that, it presents an alternative approach to marketing theory by emphasizing how new infrastructures and organizations, including online platforms, influence new ways of linking the formal and informal economies together. Building on fundamental theories of science and methodological issues, Bjerke creates useful theoretical conceptions that can develop a greater connection between practice and research. He argues that as entrepreneurial activity is more accessible than ever it needs a fresh approach to include customers as co-creators and co-extractors of market value. An excellent book for exploring alternative marketing, students and researchers in marketing, social entrepreneurship and wider business and management studies will gain a greater understanding of what it means to be a marketer, customer and user.