Currency Strategy: A Practitioner’s Guide to Currency Trading, Hedging and Forecasting eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
This book is not about investing in hedge funds. It does, however, teaches you how to invest like a hedge fund manager. This means you invest globally; you invest in variety of asset classes (equities, metals, bonds, VC, real estate, etc); you shift your investments depending on the market climate; and so on. Essentially, this is the “edge” Mr. Boucher was talking about. You, as an investor, are not encumbered to invest in any particular asset class, sector, country, or investment style as would other money managers do. This book gives you investment tools / models that you can use right away. Plus it also teaches you how to understand them so you can build your own tools as well, or at least be able to recognize when a tool stops working. Mr. Boucher, THANK YOU for generously sharing your research and the ideas / techniques of other great innovators. Mr. “X” would have been very proud of you. Oh yeah, I like the “Coconut Price Index (CPI)” analogy – I almost died of laughing.