Critical Financial Accounting Problems: Issues and Solutions eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Financial crime seems horribly complicated but there are only so many ways you can con someone out of what’s theirs. In fact, there are four. A veteran regulatory economist and market analyst, Dan Davies has years of experience picking the bones out of some of the most famous frauds of the modern age. Now he reveals the big picture that emerges from their labyrinths of deceit.
Along the way you’ll find out how to fake a gold mine with a wedding ring, a file and a shotgun. You’ll see how close Charles Ponzi, the king of pyramid schemes, came to acquiring his own private navy. You’ll learn how fraud has shaped the entire development of the modern world economy. And you’ll discover whether you have what it takes to be a white-collar criminal mastermind, if that’s what you want. (Which you don’t. You really, really don’t.)