Critical Care Notes: Clinical Pocket Guide eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
The most popular pocket reference in emergency nursing – now in a new edition! The Emergency & Critical Care Pocket Guide has been an essential resource for physicians, paramedics, and nurses for over a decade. The Pocket Guide consolidates critical information found in desk references into a convenient 3″x5″ pocket-size format that is handy enough to take with you anywhere. The newly updated Eighth Edition features: •Updated information on poisons and emergency medications • New ECG rhythm strips •Common drugs sections •Updated pediatric medications •Revised Spanish section •Straightforward medical emergency treatments