Critical Care: Just the Facts eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Training in Anaesthesia is a curriculum-based guide to the first phase of specialty training in anaesthestics; comprehensively covering the specific techniques, assessments and basic medical and physiological knowledge that trainees are required to learn as part of their basic training.
The book is authored by both trainees and specialists, and has been comprehensively edited and peer-reviewed by both groups in order to create an authoritative yet accessible text, highlighted and augmented by many of the diagrams and key concepts that a trainee may be expected to reproduce during viva examinations. Novel drug tables convey essential information in a new and attractive form, and the majority of images have been created specifically for this book, avoiding the cliched figures and illustrations reproduced in training texts to date. The organization of the material is unique, and the topic-based design ensures easy navigation and structured revision and learning.